Sunday, October 02, 2005

Cold Beans Don't Hit Me

Your words, empty of truth
they promise so much yet deliver so
Little

You profess such alliegance
You deliver only lies

I gave you the essence of my being
I was there for you
When Mother Earth left you alone and
Needing

In return
You gave me emptiness
An empty heart
An uncaring soul
Which you still deliver without
Pause and without any
guilt

Each time I think you are reaching out
To me
I find you continue to live the lies
You have lived thoughout your
Existence
Yet try and blame on the one you
try and pass off as
Soulmate

Your phonyness
Is only emplefied
By your lying heart and
Your uncaring soul

You've had the chance on occasion
to fool with my heart
But now, my elaborate fool
You get the chance never again

Lie to others but leave me alone
the truth could literally bite you on the ass
And you wouldn't feel a thing
Much like I feel with your words now
After over three decades
of
Lies.

We CLEAR!

No comments: