Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Brief Hiatus

To my faithful few, I'm going into my busiest week of the year, and it's shortened this year by the surgery I'm having this coming Thursday. Since the surgery involves my hand and wrist, I don't know exactly when I'll be back online to add to my site. Be assured, I'm coming back, I've just been busy this past week with holidays and preparations, and of course with my work. Hopefully the recovery will be quick and complete, and if you get a chance, any thoughts, blessings or prayers would be welcomed.

I thank all of you for your continued reading and support, and hopefully it won't be too long before I'm back at it again.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Year's, and I hope you hear back from me before the end of this year.

Peace and God bless.

No comments: