Friday, April 21, 2006

One Year Has Passed

Hard to believe, but it's now been a year since I started this venture, and while I know it's not been one of the better things I've done in my life, it's given me some satisfaction and a bit of release to free the need in myself to sit down and write again.

A couple of weeks have passed, and for various reasons, one mainly being the great weather we've been having, I haven't sat down in here and done any serious writing. I hope to change that this weekend. I've got this great short story in mind that I've been writing in my head as I've been working and riding my new motorscooter(that's another story for another time), but I feel the urge building and the story will soon be appearing.

Thanks to all who continue to check back regularly, and rest assured, more is coming, good or bad, and special thanks to my good friend Glen who I'd lost contact with over 35 years ago.

As the song goes,
I must let the show go on!

Peace!

2 comments:

Mea said...

dear sir, i am ever so glad that you are still on this venture taking us along for the ride; my only wish is that you had come upon my site sooner so that i would have been able to begin yours sooner in turn.
you inspire many and touch so deep. you are my friend and I thank you so from my heart for the wisdom and creations you bestow upon myself and others who follow your blog!!!
keep em comming Charlie!!!!
Luv
Autumn a.k.a Mea

RainbowDemon1952 said...

Thanks, ems, I hope I delivered to you what you were seeking, my friend.
And Mea, thanks to you as well, my dear friend, I trust your move is coming along well and that you are soon to be back with us regularly in the very near future. You're missed, Autumn, very, very much.
Thanks to you both for the comments you took the time to make. I needed them, I swear to you both, I needed them, and thanks again.
Charlie?RainbowDemon1952