Sunday, March 11, 2007

Blue Movement

Empty heart, no tears left
Love has escaped
And left the soul in an effort
To protect itself from the pain.

Exiled from my world
And now my heart
And try as I might
I can feel no remorse.

I have deadened the link
Between us,
The memories now seem like those
Of another
And not part of my own.

I have banished you out of my life
Out of my heart
And out of my soul
And laid it all,
In the hands of the supreme one
That awaits us all at the end
Of this
Journey.

Trust no longer exists
Emotions are cold and unyielding
As I no longer attempt control
And give the timetable to
God above.

Maybe in time the answer to this prayer
Shall come to pass.

As for now,
You are
No one to me.

This is by your choice.
I have given you what you wanted.

How does it feel?

No comments: