Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hiatus Almost Over

After an absence of nearly five months(yeah, it's been a busy five months, faithful few!) I am about to embark on yet another round of postings, again with no set schedule, but I am indeed coming back very, very soon.

Becoming a civic volunteer has definitely changed a lot of things in my life, my timetable, my lifestyle and my writing as well. Yet, it's been such a rewarding and wonderful summer, more of which we shall discuss at a later time.

In the meantime, I hope I've been missed and I hope that this posting gets you wanting more and waiting and anticipating my next entry.

Hold on, we're about to take off once again on this ride together...

I can't wait.

How about you?

2 comments:

Mea said...

I for one have very very much missed you my dear friend!!!

RainbowDemon1952 said...

and it's great to be back, too. thanks for the kind words, Mea!
RD1952