Saturday, May 29, 2010

Never Enough Time

Sometimes life needs to slow down a bit. Other than the couple or three five mile walks I take each week, I haven't had a lot of time to myself lately.

Work responsibilities, the possibility of clerks being cut in our office(yes, I could be as well,) the alpaca farm work and my responsibilites with the concert series, I do have a bit of time tomorrow, although it will be hectic.

For the first time in 40 years, I get to go to the Indy 500, thanks to my brother in law Jerry who gave me two tickets. Jerry is in Atlanta and couldn't make it, but thanks to his generosity, my friend John and I are heading to the 500.

I do believe I'll be receiving a visit from Coors Light and if all works out and the traffic permits, John and I should be back here tomorrow evening with most of the Coca Cola 600 to watch on TV.

Apologies to my Faithful Few for not having written anything lately, but with all that's been going on, this part of my life has been shoved onto a back burner.

Hope to do better in the future.

Thanks for hanging in there.

No comments: