Monday, July 18, 2011

Snowflake's New Life






Souls are not limited to just people. I truly believe this.

I believe animals have souls too, because, to me, it makes sense that this is where their personalities come from.

I also believe those souls go to Heaven.

This being the case, I truly believe right now that our 17 year old cat Snowflake is running in Heaven right now and hearing for the very first time. I would also like to think she is enjoying that.

Her eyes are no longer running, the sore that grew on her right eye is gone and she's seeing better than she ever did before.

I also believe she's waiting on all of us to join her.

In a little while, Snowflake, we'll be joining you.

For now, enjoy your new home and all those things you are now blessed with.

We love and miss you, pretty kitty!

No comments: