Monday, June 17, 2013

What A Show!





What an awesome show The Georgia Satellites delivered this past Saturday evening, June 15th, at Rushville's beautiful Riverside Park. My hat is off to the band, four of the nicest and down to earth folks you would ever want to meet. They delivered an outstanding kick ass show and gave the crowd everything they wanted to hear and more!!!

I am certainly blessed to work with our outstanding board and a great slate of volunteers who give so unselfishly of themselves each year in an effort to provide this high quality of musical entertainment.

I am also blessed to be able to share this venture with so many friends and also with my best friend in the whole world, who I just happen to be fortunate enough to be married to.

I have made some outstanding friends on this board since I first started with them back in 2007 and I hope I'm able to continue indefinitely. Our board has matured to point that we are operating like a well oiled machine and the stress level is next to nothing and no drama seems to be going on at all behind the scenes.

My thanks once again to the band, a great group of guys who really knocked everyones socks off this past Saturday evening.

Our opening band, The Easthills, really did an outstanding job as well and got the crowd primed and ready for the headliners.

Our sound crew, Showtyme Sound, delivered the best sound available and proved once again why they have been doing sound at Riverside Park since 2006. They are indeed the best!!!

If you missed the show, you really missed a cosmic night. Hopefully you can attend one of our other five shows that will be onstage between now and mid September.

No comments: