Saturday, March 08, 2014

Missing You, Autumn

A few years ago I ran across a blogpage of someone who wrote the most amazing poetry and she and I met on here and became cyberfriends, both of us loving poetry and both of us enjoying what the other one wrote.

Then, as is the case so much of the time, things in her life and in mine got in the way and we unfortunately grew apart. As my entries decreased in frequency, her's simply stopped altogether. It's been over 2 1/2 years since this gifted lady made an entry, and while I know she is busy with her life and with the lives of her children, there is an absence on the net since she quit writing, and I so wish she would make a comeback and start writing again. Her poems were so dynamic and I miss reading new ones from her.

With that being said, I understand that life sometimes does get in the way, but I hope somehow she wanders upon this entry of mine and maybe makes an attempt at making a comeback on here. Her words and poems are truly missed, as is she.

Autumn, if you happen upon this entry, know, my dear friend, that you are missed and I hope someday you come back and start writing and blogging again. I miss you beyond words.

No comments: