Friday, February 13, 2015

Forever




There's a magic about you
That warms my soul
There's a presence about you
That makes me feel whole.

When you're away from me
I feel such distress
The absence of you
Puts me under duress.

In and out of my life
You're there then you're not
And when you aren't there
I feel so disraught.

I'm glad that you're back
I hope that you'll always be near
And that we both understand
Why we are both here.

Bring your smile bring your wit
Bring a smile to my face
There's something you bring me
That no one can replace.

Some friendships are special
And worth the toil and the strife
But this friendship of ours
Quite frankly, saved my life.

Not a day goes by
That you don't cross my mind
I always cling to our friendship
And leave many other things behind.

Thanks for being here for me
And continuing to help me get thru
This life that I live
Would be incomplete without you.




No comments: