Friday, June 02, 2017

Faithful Funk

This will be the final entry into my current blog.

My Faithful Few have apparently moved on to better things, which is cool. My postings were very sparse in recent memory so it's no wonder I lost my audience.

But it surprised me when not one single reader messaged me or commented when I mentioned possibly suspending my posts on here.

So, with that said, I know that this blog will not be missed by anyone, including me.

My plans are to maybe start a different page, accessible by invitation only.

I doubt if I hear from anyone, but if anyone would like to be around for the first post in a new blog, send me a message thru this page and I will make sure to add you as a subscriber.

I'm too old to worry about needless shit like this anymore, but I have to admit, I was bit surprised to not have heard from at least one of you.

That speaks loudly and in volumes.

As always, my wish for you all is peace and I truly hope this world wakes up, especially this nation of hate filled citizens. We have a lot of misguided hate and prejudice and the only cure I know for that is obliteration. I hope it doesn't come to that, but my hope is waning.

For those of you who did stick around but never commented, that's cool, too. Not everyone wants their voice to be heard.

This has been an interesting ride on here.

However, this particular ride has come to an end.

I'm out of here....

Kick out the jams, Motherfuckers!!!

No comments: