Friday, February 10, 2006

Process Of Being

As one soul begins living
Another soul dies
As the one soul laughs
The other one cries.
When hate turns to love
And love turns to hate
A frown begins smiling
As another smile degrades.
As passion increases
And love finds its way
All thoughts and rationality
Begin to decay.
Out of the blue
The arrow hits its mark
Straight to its target
The frail human heart.
As the light begins fading
And distinguishes its flame
The whole entire process
Sets in motion again.

1 comment:

RainbowDemon1952 said...

Thanks, Autumn, I appreciate the comments as always. I don't do a great deal of poetry with rhyme, but this one just came out of me almost quicker than I could type it down. And trust me, you don't need anyone to inspire you to write, you've got a wonderful gift with words and I hope you always use it to its fullest extent, because frankly, your writing really touches a lot more people than I think you realize. Keep up with the great work you're doing. I know someone else has already laid claim to being your number one fan, but I'm betting I'm a darned close second!!! Thanks once again.
Charlie