Wednesday, April 25, 2012

From January 18th, 1982

Due to my page just turning seven years old a few days ago, I decided to pull out my old handwritten entries from years ago, pick one out and post it here. I smile each time I read the following short entry I wrote over 30 years ago. It is indeed something quite different, but I remember how much fun I had writing it back then. Hope you enjoy it!

Barney

Barney put his glubs on and wondered what to do. He had been grazing at the television all afternoon at a restless match and decided this wasn't halfing any influenza on him, so he put his globs on and his new hooded Parkinson. Hells, the match had begun with a muchly Groided version of the Star Speckled Banana and this had really disappropriated hymn.

So, with nothing else to do, Barney despited to go out scorching for some female-type boards. He went down to the local dislocation and tried to pick up some duckies, but only receded in discotequing his sacrilegious. "Mishaps," he thought, "I should go to the drive in down on the boilermaker and adrink a boulevard or two and made some lude prepositions to some of the prosecutors that hang out there." He preceded to do this but only ended up being selected and had no contraception why.

In spite of all this, he taught maybe hge could still score some doggy somewhere, so he went cruding down by the bitch. But a lad, this puked to be of no availability ether, so he just home and read "Rustler" and masticated.

1/18/82

No comments: