Monday, June 25, 2012

Home Once Again





After a first time trip to Vegas, Peggy got home this morning after spending the last 7 days in a condo out in the unreal world of the Strip along with her three sisters, a cousin and a friend.

They had a ball, including a trip to Hoover Dam, watching Cirque de Soleil, an evening with Jeff Dunham and a performance of Dancing With The Stars.

They made many memories along the way and had countless good times we haven't even had a chance to discuss yet.

I am so glad she is able to do these things with her family, and even though I was invited, I thought the time would be better enjoyed if I stayed home and let them do their own thing.

After an early morning flight out of Vegas into Cleveland and a prop plan trip back to Indianapolis from Cleveland, Peggy arrived home late this morning. She got unpacked, ate, and promptly fell asleep after being up for over 24 hours.

Late this afternoon I took her to Mezcal for an early evening meal, and, after getting out her computer, this is how I found her ten minutes after she logged on.

I would say she had a great time.

I am glad she's home, and I hate that she has to head right back to work tomorrow, because I would love to have about three straight days to spend with her.

However, the reality of the situation is that she goes back to work tomorrow and we have a family reunion we go to this coming weekend and get to spend Friday thru Sunday together non-stop at our favorite winter destination, the Clifty Inn at Clifty Falls State Park in Madison.

My time alone was busy, uneventful and I'm seriously glad she's back home now...

I would never make a good bachelor, trust me!

No comments: