Thursday, February 17, 2011

Countdown


The countdown is on.

Less than two weeks now until surgery to repair the torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. After work tomorrow evening I begin a week's vacation for a little R & R before the big day.

Hopefully my mind can be occupied next week with a very relaxing and enjoyable vacation, as the week after I plan on working a couple of days and then have surgery on Wednesday March 2nd.

Trying very hard to be optimistic but it's certainly a hard thing to do, having already experienced shoulder surgery once before.

Hopefully since eleven years has passed since the last one medical advances will enable the pain to not be as great as it was back then. After all, if you're going to dream, dream big, right?

Anyway, I can almost hear that clock ticking the minutes away...

No comments: