Tuesday, March 01, 2011

13 Hours And Counting





Well, in 13 hours I will be undergoing my surgery to repair a torn right rotator cuff. Having had shoulder surgery nearly 11 years ago, I have to say this is NOT something I am looking forward to, but I realize it is something that needs to be done.

I'm not sure what to expect, because a lot of advances have been made, I'm sure, with this type of surgery. However, I am also eleven years older than I was the last time I went thru something similar to this. I'm not sure how my body is going to handle the pain factor this time, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

With that being said, I'm not sure when I'll be posting again. I'm right hand dominant, so even though I remember typing with one hand 11 years ago, I'm not sure how my left hand will handle that task. Therefore, you may not be seeing any posts from me for a while.

I hope that's not the case.

I do ask, if you are a praying person, to please say an extra prayer for me the next time you and the Lord talk. I need all the help I can get.

Thanks for your thoughts, your positive energy and thanks for hanging in there with me while I get thru this.

Peace to you all!

No comments: