Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Madness, 2012

















Up until last year, I never understood the hype of college basketball.

Then, on March 2nd, 2011, I underwent shoulder surgery and began that painful recuperation period at home with absolutely nothing but therapy to do.

So, I took advantage of the March Madness broadcasts and got caught up in the frenzy of college basketball, and that hooked me!

This year, being retired, I have the ability to watch the games without the distraction of the pain I was in a year ago. I also have the ability to enjoy some cold ones and have some delicious munchies in the process.

Two hours from now, CBS begins the broadcasting, along with other games televised by TruTV, TBS and TNT.

The next few days will be busy with the games, then a few days off followed by more games next weekend as well!

Let me heartily say, "Let the games begin!"

No comments: