Monday, November 05, 2012

Regarding Election Day 2012


I'm not going to post anything anyone can perceive to be political, because quite frankly, I don't think political postings are necessary, mainly because you aren't going to influence or change anyones' mind with what you think is necessary to post. What I am going to post about tomorrow's election is simply this:

I don't care who you vote for, I don't care what party you vote for or what candid
ate you vote for. What I do care about is that you simply go exercise your American voice and go vote! Follow what is in your heart, follow what is in your mind, and do so when you pull that lever, punch that button or mark your selection on your ballot. Let your voice be heard and be happy in your heart and mind that you took a few moments to vote for who you think is the right candidate.

No one party has all the right candidates, no one person can change anything by themselves, but you can make a difference when you take the time to vote.


Thanks to you all, and thanks for voting.

The future of our nation is at stake.

Let your voice be heard!

VOTE!!!

No comments: