Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful




A time to reflect, as always, on those things that I have to be thankful for.

Rather than list them and possibly leave something out, let me just say that I am thankful for a very abundant and rewarding life and for now having the time I need to truly enjoy it.

I am also thankful for my eyes opening up and seeing all of the bountiful blessings I have in my life. Several times over the years I almost walked away from some of these blessings, for whatever reasons, but today, I realize that what I have is more than enough to satisfy my needs.

I am loved, I am happy and I don't want for a thing.

I have a smile on my face most days and I'm not merely content, I'm truly happy and blessed!

If your eyes happen upon this blog today, I hope you and yours find much to be thankful for and that your blessings are as abundant as mine.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: