Saturday, February 09, 2013

Down




So much of life I do not understand.

So many painful decisions that have to be made during the course of one's life and no where to turn for the right answers.

Hatred of disease, hatred of the rotting purtification of that which is living, then saddled with the decision to hasten the outcome.

Sometimes the gift of death is the most wonderful gift you can give to one who is suffering, despite what that gift you are about to bestow does to you.

I asked for an answer, and it seems this is the answer He has given unto me.

Even though it's the answer I was expecting, I don't like the answer anymore than I did when I hadn't been given it.

I don't admire my decision that I am going to have to make, and actually, probably already have.

The power and the gift of life is bestowed by the creator, yet at times, the creator reveals to us that it is time for the decision to be made to remove that gift and that power, and to take it away in an effort to be unselfish.

The burden has been passed to me and the decision to proceed is now mine to make.

I don't have to like it.

I don't have to understand it.

But it's me who has to make it.

And I'm still asking, "Why?"

No comments: