Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Time To Buy Some Cigars

Well, folks, we got the news today, and it looks like in July of next year I'll be passing out the cigars, for sure. Nicodemous, aka Nic, is indeed going to be a papa July 17th, 2007. The results of Amber's bloodwork came back today confirming that she is indeed with child!
Such super news for us to be receiving, because, as I stated in my story of Nic's Great Adventure, this was his first breeding, so he is one fertile little dickens for sure! To say that I'm a proud owner at this point in time would indeed be an understatement.
Any further developments will be published right here for all to read as they become available.
Now the long waiting period begins....

2 comments:

Mea said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Im soooo happy she caught!!!!!
Make sure to keep me and all of us updated!!!!!

RainbowDemon1952 said...

We are totally thrilled beyone words ourselves, Hon....and yes, I'll keep you updated on her condition as she moves on towards that magic due date next July.
Charlie