Saturday, December 02, 2006

Are there answers?

The numbers I see
Are always the same,
So why am I playing
This foolish damned game.
I seek with desire
The answers not revealed
My heart growing weary
Losing its shield.
The weariness of travelling
This road I'd forgotten,
Seeking for reason
In things misbegotten.
I ask for your guidance
In an effort to see
Just what it is
You have planned yet for me.
Still no answer revealed
Just like you don't care
Yet all of my heart
With you I've shared.
So what does it take
To get inside of your head
Will you talk to me now
Or wait 'til I'm dead.
I don't want solutions
I don't seek the end
But I wish for this moment
An answer you'd send.
I continue to wait
What more can I do?
I continue to wait
On the master, who's you!

Are we there yet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS.. you do not understand just how thrilled I am to see many new things for me to read... Oh Charlie thanks sooo much for keeping up.. I was missing reading your works!! \
I REALLy love the depth that you achieve with this one.. love it. It really takes you on a trip and moves you to feel what it expresses. Thanks
Autumn
*skips off to read the rest*

Anonymous said...

You're on a roll here, Charlie, with some very nice poetry. It's deep, it's dark, and it's moody -- sort of like my head some days. Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

Charlie,
i sit here and have now since added another soul to my creations blog. I have checked your site daily and have been sadded by the absence of you. i hope that all is well. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers dear friend
Till you return and grace us with your presence and your gift of word
Autumn

RainbowDemon1952 said...

Autumn, How sweet of you to leave such kind remarks. I do appreciate the comments you left and also the one Serena left as well. I'm working thru my busiest season of the year now at the Post Office, and it's been a doozy this year so far, and the worst is yet to come. Seems my creative spirit runs low this time of year because most of my energy is used up during the day by taking care of my customers needs, and believe me, I do truly care about the quality of service I give to each and everyone of them.
I'm only home right now because I had an appointment with my eye doctor today, I have glaucoma and have to have regular checks on the pressure in my eyes and make sure the meds are doing their job. All is well with myself and my family, and I appreciate the thoughts, the prayers and the concern. I'll be back with some more very soon, I promise, hang in there and be patient with me, please. There is much more to come, I promise...
Again, thanks so much!
Charlie