Saturday, December 09, 2006

Call This An Offer Or A Request

Friendships are made and lost everyday, it's a fact of life.

Friendships are also made online everyday, some of them will last a lifetime.

I've made a lot of friends online over the past nine years since I got my first computer.

I also have met some that stand on a level that is so high it's unimaginable.

Such is the case with a young woman I met thru blogger many months ago.

Reading the entries on her site are something I look forward to each and everyday. Sometimes when I've had a rough day I have gone to her blogsite and her poetry has brought me out of my bad mood and forced me to set my sights higher.

Her writing talent continues to grow and mature at an astounding rate, and she never ceases to blow my mind with the absolutely cosmic talent she possesses. I have sat here and read many of her poems and have literally shaken my head wondering how she does it time after time. She's been blessed with a wonderful talent and I've tried to tell her that on many occasions.

She's a friend beyond words. Mere words cannot describe the closeness I have been blessed with just having known her the short time that I have. We share a love of the written word and we enjoy seeing what each other has written, time after time. Though I have never met her I can honestly tell you that I believe I could trust this young woman with any secret I have and it would never be repeated to a single soul. There aren't many people I can say that about in this world.

After reading every word she has written on her site thus far, I feel it only proper to ask my dear friend Autumn if she would consider collaborating on a poem together at sometime in the near future and when finished if she would like to post it on both of our blogsites?

What do you say, special friend?

Are you up to the challenge of working on just one poem together with me?

Hope you don't mind me putting you on the spot, Kiddo!

2 comments:

Mea said...

OH I am honored that you would even think of me in this respect.. to do a collaborate creation together.
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to reply.. it is finals at school and i will be very busy over the next week;however, after that.. SWEETNESS i will be free to do this with you!! Any thoughts on what to do??
thanks again dear friend.. thanks with all that I am
autumn

RainbowDemon1952 said...

Autumn,
Thanks for the reply, and it's good to hear from you. I knew when the time was there you would get back with me. I, too, am very busy right now, kind of goes with the Christmas holiday each year where I work, lol!
I would consider it the utmost of compliments to have you collaborate with me on a poem, and no, I don't yet have an idea but between now and when we decide to do it, I'm sure the idea will be there.
Good luck at finals and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you very soon.
Merry Christmas my friend!
Charlie