Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Inexcusable

Like a knife plunged deep into my heart,
The aloofness of your attitude and the
Lack of love you have deprived me of
Only remind of not how much of a failure I was,
But
How much of a coward you truly are
Depriving those of your heart
Not only of that which is you,
But also
The lives you have allowed to abandon
Our hearts
Thru no deed of their own.
Hurt is no longer the presence
That invades my life daily,
But moreso
Anger of the ignorance you have permitted
To become the cornerstone
Of your pathetic excuse for a life.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Mea said...

Hmm I really like this on Charlie. It is so so so very sad though. It fills you with dark emotions, such power in this it seeps from the screen. Good job.. and dear friend.. I do hope all is well.. i miss you.
Autumn

Mea said...

OH OH OH dear friend.. I dont mean to bug you.. BUUUUUUUUT i did it!!!!! Oh Charlie I did it.. i wrote a song.. a promised song.. i promised you sooo long ago that I would write one.. please do me the honors of reading it?
I hope all is well.. miss you!!!!