Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving, 2011






Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Today I'm thankful for my family and for the way I was raised, for my darling and crazy sister Marita, for the career I had working at the Rushville Post Office and making so many good friends over the years, for my love of music and the chance to share music with so many each year at the Summer Concert Series, and for the love of my life and the woman who has unmercifully put up with me for nearly 35 years, my darling wife Peggy Sue. How wonderful to live in a nation where we can freely speak about how we feel and have the chance to let freedom ring each and everyday. I'm also thankful for each and everyone of you, my friends, my Faithful Few. You make my journey thru this thing called life more rewarding each day you are all a part of it. Enjoy your day, everyone, and be happy today and always!

No comments: