Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Windy March Evening In 2006

Glen, Glen, Superman!
So many years have gone by.
But it's great to be back in touch my friend
And I hope it's for a very long time.

The old friends are the ones we miss the most
And the ones we never forget
And I hope that by talking we soon can begin
A new chapter in our lives not yet met.

Our lives have changed throughout all these years
But our friendship has remained in our souls
We just need to remember to never utter those words
That simply went, "Pray for me, Lowell!"

You got shot, I got scared
And sis and the guys got missed.
And that town drunk of ours got off scott free
And left everyone of us pissed.

So here's to you, my dear friend Glen,
Let not our friendship end
I hope that this is just the beginning
Of two old friends becoming the same again.

Peace, Bro!

No comments: