Saturday, October 09, 2010

28 North




Thursday night was one of those musical nights you won't soon forget.

Peggy and myself accompanied another couple up to Indy's famous Slippery Noodle Inn for a night of good company, good food, good drinks and good blues. We had three out of the four, and some of the best live rock I've heard in a while.

Taking the stage at 9PM this past Thirsty Thursday evening was Pittsburgh band 28 North, who proceeded to play their brand of bluesy rock. You can't really call it blues, and you really can't call it plain old rock, because frankly, it combined the two.

Sitting up front like I love to do, we got a chance to visit with the band on their breaks, and we also got to buy a couple of band t-shirts and three of their CD's. I'm already hoping they make it back to Indy in the near future because I would love the chance to get to see them again.

Check them out if you get a chance. These four young men really know how to rock it!

No comments: