Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Sybaris, October 5, 2010





Fall of the year awakens the majority of me. This year again is no exception. For maybe the tenth time, my darling wife of nearly 33 years and I ventured once again to Sybaris in Indianapolis, which has been voted the number one romantic getaway in the country. We are so lucky to have this little piece of Heaven so close to home.

The pictures I have posted here are of our suite. Yep, all our own. The pool, the steambath, the hottub, all ours and no one elses. All in our suite, which is its own building. Killer stereo system so naturally I bring music from home and have it playing non-stop the whole time we are there.

After a delicious steak dinner at Longhorn a few short blocks away, we cast aside our pressures from everyday life and experience a romantic getaway like no other.

Is it cheap, no! Is it worth every dime we spend on it, ABSOLUTELY!!!

No comments: