Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012



My wishes to each of you, my Faithful Few, for a most awesome and peaceful Christmas.

Having now been retired for a little over a year, it's rewarding to me to no longer be a part of that magical time of the year at the post office.

Last year, a part of me really missed being there and being a part of the hustle and bustle.

This year, I view it in a different light and am thankful that I no longer have to put in those long exhausting days.

The baton has been passed to a really great group of people in the office and they are doing a stellar job.

During your holiday, try to remember what the season is all about and why we celebrate the holiday itself.

I give you no Happy Holidays greetings, because I am just hard headed enough to remember what the season is truly about, and I wish each and every one of you the Merriest of Christmases ever.

May God truly bless each and everyone of you!

No comments: