Saturday, December 15, 2012

I Don't Understand




I sit with tears in my eyes and so many unanswered questions and I have to wonder just how something like this senseless tragedy in Connecticut can happen, and why?

What kind of person with what type of mind senselessly murders 27 innocent people?

What did he think he could possibly achieve with such a slaughter?

It is doubtful we will ever know.

I doubt any sane person could ever conceive the reasons this sick bastard had for what he did and what he possibly hoped the outcome would have been.

All I know is that day by day, my pacifist beliefs are put more and more to test when mindless occurences like this one happen.

God give us all the strength to come to grips with what happened.

I just don't have very peaceful thoughts running thru my brain right now.

No comments: