Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ch Ch Ch Changes

I've been trying to decide for the past few weeks if it was time for a change in design for my blog page, and as you can see, I decided it was indeed time. I hope you like the new look. I have had the other look for nearly 5 years now, and I decided I have changed appearance in the past five years, mostly not because I wanted to, but because Mother Nature decided I needed to. Therefore, it surely was time for a change to my page as well.

Other changes will be forthcoming, but for now, let's start here.

I've added a poll on the upper right, and would really appreciate you taking time and participating in it each week. If the response is good, it stays. If the response is not so good, I'll remove it in the near future.

Anyhow, Faithful Few, let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Rufus Goofus said...

This homepage is a positve change. Though the other one was just fine also. Now I gotta jog your memory there just a bit: Do you remember the band "Lothar & the Hand People?" from the late '60s? How about "The MC5" and their underground hit: "Kick out the jams MFs"? Didn't Summer Heat perform "Kick out the Jams" and get in trouble for repeating the lyrics exactly? And getting back to Bill Atwood, do you have any idea where he is today and what he's doing with his life? And Flip Willkie's brother, Petey. What has become of him?

ONE WORLD NOW said...

I think therefore
Let's start here is always good
I am

cogito ergo summa cum loudly

aloha from Paradise
or as Ram Dass would say
'BE HERE NOW'

RainbowDemon1952 said...

I do remember Lothar and the Hand People, a very avant garde group, with roots, I believe, in the Denver area. Memory isn't what it used to be. I definitely remember the MC5, short for the Motor City Five, and I have all three of their albums on CD. Summer Heat did indeed do the song as it was originally recorded, but Jay was pretty cool about "muffling" the expletives. Bill and Flip will both be covered in a future installment of the "Heat" saga. Not sure what has happened to Petey.