Sunday, January 03, 2010

And With A New Year Having Begun

Several things have happened over the past year that seem to have taken me away from my postings to this site. I won't go into them, doesn't really seem to me to be important as to reveal these things to you all, it just seems that I let other things get in the way of my postings, and I hope I can rectify that this coming year.

I did lose a very important "friend" of mine this year, and because we shared a lot of our writings together, I think maybe that might have been one of the largest contributing factors in my absence from these pages. It's always nice to have someone to "connect" with when you are writing.

However, it wasn't just one thing or a couple of things, it was several, and most of them are totally unconnected to my love of writing. They were simply things that got in the way.

I'm hoping now that I can shake them all off and get on with the real reason I started this blogpage several years ago.

I ask you all to still bear with me, as getting back into this will not be a headlong venture but one with which I will take my time until I can get back into a somewhat regular routine.

Let's see where 2010 takes us and if I still have what it takes to plunder on!

No comments: