Saturday, January 23, 2010

Come Back Ole Sol

Where has the sun gone?

I know, living in Indiana, that the sun hiding in the dead of winter can sometimes go on for a few weeks at a time. And I know it really hasn't been THAT long since it last came out, but it sure seems like it to someone who is "sunshine dependent" like myself.

I have a hard time staying motivated. I have a hard time staying energized. I seem to lose interest in most things I normally enjoy. My mood becomes down, depressed and pretty much rotten most of the time.

From the sound of the weather forecast for the next week, it looks like more of the same. I suppose that means the barometer of my body is probably going to be much the same as well.

The good news, Nascar season is fast approaching. When the Daytona 500 arrives, so does my first vacation of the year, and it usually, not always, but usually is a nice week with lots of sunshine.

Hope it is sunny and warmer this year.

Sunny, anyhow.

No comments: