Sunday, February 07, 2010

I'm Back...Well, Sorta

To say this past week has not be a good one would be a total understatement. Something got hold of me over the weekend and put me out of action for the week.

Flu like symptoms, and I have to stress "flu-like," because I had my annual flu shot and an H1N1 shot, and still managed to get something that really knocked me on my ass.

A trip to the doc and four prescriptions later and I'm now experiencing all the fun drainage of the sinuses and the coughing up of all sorts of colorful corruption from my lungs. The chest and throat are sore from all the coughing and I'm ready for all this to be over.

I've not managed things well this week, haven't made out any checks to pay bills, haven't been able to work, haven't been online until around Friday, and am way behind of everything in general. Thankfully, this is going to be a short work week for me, as I start a vacation after Wednesday and can forget about work responsibilities for a week and a half.

Anyway, this hopefully explains my absence from here this past week and I am hoping to do better in the coming week or so.

No comments: