Monday, February 22, 2010

A Re-Welcoming, Of Sorts

If you're here for the first time, welcome!

And if you're a regular reader of my not so regular posts, welcome back!

Someone decided I needed a little publicity and mentioned this site in our local newspaper and gave the url so my readership would grow. I think I'm flattered, and also was caught a little off guard. I really wasn't prepared for that type of exposure, but I'm assuming one of my Faithful Few, namely RG, decided I needed a little promo for my site. To whoever it was, I think I thank you...and yes, I'm laughing as I type that.

I also thank Kevin Green at the Rushville Republican for going ahead and giving me a pitch from that submission to his column, Rants, Raves and Random Thoughts.

Obviously, I am getting some new readers, and I hope you like what you see here and I hope you'll come back from time to time. Most of what I write here is for my own benefit, but it's nice to know others are reading and that some of those readers and enjoying what they are reading.

If you want to leave a comment, please do so. If you want to leave me an e-mail, there's a link for that as well. I've been told it doesn't always work, but most of the time it seems like it does.

If you find something that offends you, let me know. If you see something you really like, let me know that as well. And please, take a moment from time to time and participate in my weekly poll. I'd love to see those votes increase each week, if possible.

Anyway, once again, thanks for stopping by and I hope you will become a part of my Faithful Few.

No comments: